Welcome to Dream Stitches
The students are taught a variety of sewing skills. Unfortunately, at this stage, we are not able to accept any further donations due to storage issues. Dream Stitches is always grateful for skilled volunteers to maintain this wonderful program.
We are no longer making Cassocks and Cassock Albs, we do have a few left for men and women available for sale. See order form for styles and email your inquiry.
See photos of completed garments, activities, and events.
- to support migrant and refugee women to develop friendships while working in a fun and positive environment
- to improve the women’s sense of belonging and self esteem
- to create opportunities to confidently achieve high standards of dressmaking
- to encourage independence and responsibility
- to motivate and provide ideas to gain employment in the community
Dream Stitches… Inc. is registered with the Australian Charities and Not-for-Profits Commission.
Presently, without prior arrangements, drop in visitors are unable to attend.
How to get in touch
10 Surrey Street,
Box Hill South, Vic, 3128
UNDER COVID-19 RESTRICTIONS – Classes are on Friday mornings during school term 9:30 am—12 noon.